Monday, March 12, 2012

The Keepsake by @Windchymes11

I just realized that I don’t have a single AU in this list. I need to correct that right now. After all, for the longest time, AUs were my staple diet in this fic-verse. It’s not always the case that I love everything else written by the author of one my favorite stories. But it definitely is true for windchymes. The Keepsake is awesome. As are Distractions, The Decision and pretty much all the stories the author has penned.

The Keepsake updated today (12 March, 2012). What perfect timing! Thank you, windchymes!

Summary: Some things you never forget, they just hurt too much to remember.

If you are not reading it, you should. You’ll find it here. I found the banner at Rob Attack. I don’t know who made it. It’s really pretty, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment