Thursday, March 8, 2012

How to Save a Life by unholy.obsession

Ahh, this takes me back to those early days of twi-fic. Oh, how the air was fresher and sky bluer! It was one of the first stories that thoroughly Wow-d me. Not only did it pull on all my heart strings, it made me root for Bella more than Edward. Now for me, that NEVER happens! How to Save a Life is one of the reasons I read twi-fic. It’s brilliant. 

Summary: Bella, Edward, Alice & crew. What's going on with Bella's new best friend's older brother, Edward? What exactly happened in his past that has turned the former golden boy into a shadow of himself?

I was quite devastated when unholy.obsession pulled the story a while back. And overjoyed when she decided to repost it. You can find it here. I found the banner on a site called Rob My World. I don't know if the owner of the blog made it or not. It sure is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment