Thursday, March 8, 2012

Inside Man by ooza (@o_Oza)


When I started reading Inside Man, I was in a bad time crunch. I saw the story being rec-d on twitter and felt mildly curious. At the time there were around thirty chapters up. I thought I’d skim the first few and maybe slowly catch up with the rest over the next few weeks.

Yah, that didn’t happen! I read all the posted chapters in a single sitting, cried my eyes out through most of them, and came “this” close to losing my job for missing a pretty important deadline. But it was so totally worth it.

In general, prison-ward stories don’t really appeal to me much. Inside Man is the sole exception. Thank you, Ooza!

Summary: With his parole fast approaching, inmate Edward Masen is looking for a friend. College student Bella Swan stumbles across his profile on a prison pen-pal website. Their friendship is formed over written words, but will it last once he rejoins her world?

You can find it here. I am not really sure who made this gorgeous banner. I won’t be surprised if it’s Ooza herself. She is ridiculously brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment